Microsoft store games not working is a common problem. Many people are facing this issue because they are not sure how to fix it. Following are some tips to help you fix the problem:
1. Try to uninstall the game from your Microsoft account.
2. Try to reset your Microsoft account if you have one.
3. Try to use a different computer to play the game.
4. Try to use a different internet connection.
5. Try to use a different browser.
6. Try to use a different device.
7. Try to play the game on a different device.
8. Try to play the game in a different language.
Microsoft store games not working can be frustrating for players, especially if they are looking to buy a game. There are a few possible causes for this, but it is often difficult to determine which one is the cause. Here are a few tips to help you troubleshoot the issue:
1. Make sure that you are trying to download the game from the Microsoft store. This is the most likely source for games that are not working.
2. Check the game’s file size. Games that are large can often cause problems with the Microsoft store.
3. Try to play the game in a different browser. This can help to ensure that the game is not playing through a unsupported browser.
4. Check the game’s permissions. Some games may need to be installed with administrator rights in order to work properly.
5. Try to open the game in a different window. This can help to ensure that the game is not trying to play in an unsupported browser.
If you’re a Microsoft Store customer and are experiencing problems with your games not working, please reach out to our customer service team. We’re working hard to resolve these issues and will keep you updated on our progress. In the meantime, please be sure to check out our troubleshooting guide to help resolve any issues.
There are many different reasons why games that are installed on a computer might not work. Some games might not start up, others might not run properly, and still others might not work at all. Sometimes, it can be hard to determine which game is the problem. If you are not sure which game is not working, you can try to start that game and see if it solves the problem. If that does not work, you can try to uninstall that game and installation of a new game might solve the problem.